We are hiring! Business Development Director
March 7, 2017Categories:
Mahatat is Recruiting for the Love of the Arts: Business Development Director
Since its establishment in 2011, Mahatat for contemporary art has unleashed inspiration and creativity, spread joy and entertainment amongst audiences, artists and the participants of our activities. We offer unique artistic experiences by organizing performances in public spaces and streets. We decentralize the arts by working in the Delta Region as well as Cairo.
We also share knowledge and learning experiences related to art in public space and participatory art through the development of open source publications and workshops targeting emerging art operators and entrepreneurs.
For the upcoming period, we are seeking a strong team player to join our small team and work in a very challenging yet exciting field.
The right candidate needs to be a passionate advocator for the arts, who believes and share the same values of Mahatat; trust, transparency, peer learning, flexibility, integrity, honesty, collective leadership, respect, open communication.
The new member will work collectively and closely with the shareholders and the Managing Director to market the unique value proposition of Mahatat’s activities.
S/he needs to brand, promote and sell Mahatat’s various products and productions to different stakeholders.
- A strong belief in art as a tool for social change and wellbeing
- Previous experience in business development, marketing and fundraising
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent English skills and strong Arabic skills (other language skills are a bonus)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strategic planning and implementation of Business Development activities
- Develop business/fundraising plans according to annual targets collectively with the Managing Director and the Program Director
- Ensure implementation of business/fundraising plans
- Ensure business plan is inline with the artistic concepts of Mahatat’s projects and programs
- Develop, design and ensure implementation of the marketing plan
- Pitching Mahatat’s projects and products to potential and existing clients
- Proposal writing based on project concepts pre-developed in collaboration with the Managing Director and Program Director
- Design sales positioning of product concepts
- Management of department
- Supervise the Communication Officer and the implementation of the communication plan
- Ensure Mahatat’s ethical guidelines are followed
- Develop and update the procedural guidelines
- Develop and update the annual communications and marketing budget
- Partnerships and networking
- Initiate and maintain contacts with key stakeholders and clients
- Represent Mahatat during key events and networking opportunities
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Exposure to the national and international art, culture and creative entrepreneurship sector
- National, regional and international travel
- Contract and remuneration negotiable, based on experience
- One year, renewable
- Probation period of 3 months
Please send us your updated CV, and a short motivation letter (1 page maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 31st of May 2017, at 12pm.
Notice: Undefined variable: cats in /home/mahandcd/public_html/wp-content/themes/mahatat/single.php on line 106
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mahandcd/public_html/wp-content/themes/mahatat/single.php on line 106