Marketing and Communications Officer
May 20, 2018Categories: News
Since its establishment in 2011, Mahatat for contemporary art has unleashed inspiration and creativity, spread joy and entertainment amongst audiences, artists and the participants of our activities.
- We offer unique artistic experiences by organizing performances in public spaces and streets. We decentralize the arts by working in the Delta Region as well as Cairo.
- For the upcoming period, we are seeking a strong team player to join our small team and work in a very challenging yet exciting field.
S/he needs to brand, promote and sell Mahatat’s various products and productions to different stakeholders.
- - A strong belief in art as a tool for social change and wellbeing
- - Previous experience in social media management, marketing and strategy
- - Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- - Strong managerial skills
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills in both language Arabic and English.
- - Photo and video editing skills or photography are a plus
- - Knowledge of Wordpress is a plus
- - Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- - Exposure to the national and international art, culture and creative entrepreneurship sector
- - National, regional and international travel
- - Contract and remuneration negotiable, based on experience
- - Probation period of 3 months
- - Management of online social media channels
- - Build a relationship with the public that is constant, participatory and inviting through social media and other mediums
- - Represent Mahatat in an accurate, creative and engaging manner in public and private events.
- - Develop and maintain relevant documentation by Archiving, updating and sharing the content of our work through multimedia forms especially for Face to face project and stop_by_mahatat event.
- - Reaching out to diverse audiences online and offline to take part in content production.
- - Market mahatat products and services to people, platforms and organizations to increase outreach.
- - Work internally and with freelancers to develop innovative, representative and engaging multimedia content.
- - Work on mahatat website to be friendly use updated in two languages
- - Reach mahatat monthly revenue target based on specific KPIs.
- - Creating the image of Mahatat as experts in art in public space and community art, primarily through knowledge sharing and production.
- - Representing our partners by ensuring that each partner and/or artist is given credit according to their branding guidelines and regulations.
- - Manage mahatat publications preparation, launching and marketing.
- with subject (Marketing & Communications Officer)