March 21, 2018Categories: News
PROJECTS COORDINATORMahatat for contemporary art is small-scale entity for art in public space and community art in Egypt, based in Cairo. We are seeking a dedicated Project Coordinator to join our small team for immediate recruitment. The coordinator will be working closely with the program director and the executive producer to deliver the logistics and the volunteers programs to insure the best implementation of Mahatat’ activities on the ground and with the communities. Contract duration: 9 months from 1 April till 31 December 2018. Required Experience: 2 to 3 years in a similar position.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Arts studies.
- Very good Arabic and English writing skills, French is an asset
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good organization skills related to field work and community engagement
- Capacity of working under pressure
- Capacity of working independently and with a team
- Graphic Design photography skills is an asset
- Responsible for each project logistics in the field including the venue and space rent, accommodation rent, catering and transportation .
- Responsible of implementing Volunteer programs: recruiting, capacity building and engaging volunteers in the institution activities
- Supervise and Coordinate with external service providers.
- Supervise the artistic photo/video documentation of activities.
- Responsible of travel arrangements and bookings related to the activities implementation
- Responsible for all the needed purchases prior to and during the project / event.
- Responsible of all vendors and services providers database and contracting- Supervise and monitor the PR material printing and distributions in the field for each project.