May 12, 2018Categories: News
- Mahatat for contemporary art is small-scale entity for art in public space and community art in Egypt, based in Cairo. We are seeking a dedicated Deputy Director to join our small team for immediate recruitment.
- The Director will be working closely with the shareholders and the managing director in Implementing business procedure, assisting Managing director, controlling cost or expenditure, maintain quality standards, supervising employees, handling Budgets and preparing reports to insure the best implementation of Mahatat’ activities on the ground and with the team dynamic.
- Required Experience: 8 years in a similar position.
- Call duration: till we find the right candidate.
- - Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Arts studies.
- - Very good Arabic and English writing skills, French is an asset
- - Excellent communication and leadership skills
- - Good understanding of Mahatat’s vision, mission, strategic goals and objectives in specific and art scene and management in general
- - Capacity of working under pressure
- - Capacity of working independently and with a team
- - Experience in strategic and operations planning and implementation
- - Review strategic goals and KPIs for each department performance and evaluate it annually under the supervision of the Managing Director.
- - Create the financial plan, the fundraising and marketing plans and the programs plans and report them to the shareholders.
- - Review annually and develop the L.L.C.'s bylaws, manual, admin, reporting, monitoring and evaluation and HR systems, under the supervision of the Managing Director.
- - Create annual budgets including institutional, projects and money generating activities.
- - Approve final programs and projects proposal from shareholders before submitting them to any donor or sponsor.
- - Approve of general project and activity concepts, products and services from shareholders.
- - Represent the organization in the public national and international events, to ensure Mahatat right positioning an all levels.
- - Hire, fire, and supervise the Director of Strategic development, the operations (Artistic) Director, Director of Finance and Administration after approval from the Managing Director.
- - Oversee all company's activities and budgets, with the right to sign contracts and checks (for external parties and payrolls) under the supervision of the Managing director.
- - Manage the outsourced Public accountant, and the finances consulting functions.
- - Attend regular meetings with the strategic development director, operations director, and staff meetings.
- Send CV and short one page motivation letter explaining why you are interested in this position and how you fit the vacancy to: